- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TekkiShop may at www.TekkiShop.com collect Personal Information directly from you when you visit the TekkiShop website (the "website" or "site"), and only when you consent for TekkiShop to do so. This may be through TekkiShop web forms or registrations, applications or surveys, and in connection with your inquiries and purchases you make. TekkiShop may also collect your Personal Information when you sign up to receive material about TekkiShop products and services. For example, you may choose to provide your name, contact information, and/or financial information in connection with a promotion or support program.
- INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN The TekkiShop website is not directed to children under 18 years of age, and TekkiShop does not otherwise knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from, or market to, children. If you are under 18 years of age, do not attempt to register for or use any service provided by TekkiShop, and do not provide TekkiShop any Personal Information about yourself. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided TekkiShop with Personal Information, he or she should contact us as described in the "How to Contact TekkiShop" section below. TekkiShop will take reasonable steps to delete such information from TekkiShop database in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES TekkiShop may gather information about you automatically through your use of the TekkiShop website, e.g. your IP address GEO Location, IP Address/Location and how you navigate the site. When you visit the TekkiShop website, TekkiShop may collect information by automated means, including technologies such as cookies, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons. This information is not personally identifiable. TekkiShop may use this information to better understand, customize and improve user experience with the TekkiShop website, TekkiShop services and TekkiShop offerings, as well as to manage TekkiShop advertising.
- Other Technologies TekkiShop collects many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, TekkiShop may collect information about the device you use to access the TekkiShop website, your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. TekkiShop server logs also record the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. An IP address is a unique identifier that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. TekkiShop may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to www.TekkiShop.com, and the website you visit after you leave the TekkiShop website.In many cases, the information TekkiShop collects using cookies and other tools is only used in a non-identifiable way, without any reference to your Personal Information. For example, TekkiShop uses information that we collect about all website users to optimize the TekkiShop website and to understand website traffic patterns. TekkiShop may aggregate and/or de-identify the data about visitors to the TekkiShop™ website and use it for product and service development and to improve the quality of TekkiShop’ products and services. If TekkiShop does associate the information we collect using cookies and other technology with your Personal Information, then it will become “Personal Information” and will be protected as described above.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TekkiShop will not rent, share, or sell your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing use. TekkiShop uses your Personal Information to provide services to you as requested, and to respond to requests that you may send to TekkiShop. To provide you with information on goods and services, which may be of interest to you, TekkiShop may use your information in several ways
- TO SERVE YOU TekkiShop uses your Personal Information to communicate with you, and to deliver to you our products and services. TekkiShop also uses your Personal Information to process your requested transactions, and to provide customer service. TekkiShop also uses this information to respond to your requests or inquiries. Further, TekkiShop may use the information you provide to tailor our marketing programs and campaigns, and provide you with newsletters, articles, alerts, announcements, invitations, and TekkiShop’ own data analysis. These uses will help you better understand how TekkiShop’ products and services impact you and those you care for, and will help TekkiShop to track and respond to concerns, prevent fraud, and further develop and improve TekkiShop’ products and services.
- VALIDATION Some TekkiShop products, services and information we offer may only be suitable for/accessible to individuals meeting certain eligibility or other criteria. In such cases, TekkiShop may verify that you meet such criteria. For example, certain information relating to TekkiShop’ products is only intended for and accessible to professional wholesalers.
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS From time to time, TekkiShop may offer special programs, activities, events or promotions via the TekkiShop website (“Special Programs”) that have separate terms, privacy notices and/or consent forms that explain how any Personal Information you provide will be processed in connection with the Special Program. TekkiShop strongly suggests you review the terms applicable to the Special Program before participating.
- FOR LEGAL REASONS Consistent with applicable law, TekkiShop will disclose Personal Information when required to do so by law or in response to an enforceable governmental request. TekkiShop may also disclose Personal Information if TekkiShop has a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is necessary to detect or address fraud, security or technical issues. In addition, we may disclose your Personal Information to our affiliates and to others where needed to affect the sale or transfer of business assets, to enforce our rights, protect our property, or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. For any sensitive Personal Data will ask you for your explicit consent before sharing.
- RETENTION TekkiShop will retain your Personal Information only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy. However, under certain circumstances, TekkiShop may be required to retain your Personal Data for longer periods as required or permitted by law, or as necessary to protect its rights and interests.
- COOKIES POLICY
- ABOUT COOKIES Cookies are small pieces of text sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. In other words, a cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by your web browser by a website you visit.A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the TekkiShop website or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the use of the TekkiShop website more useful to you. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES In addition to TekkiShop’ own cookies, TekkiShop may also use various third parties’ cookies to report usage statistics of the TekkiShop Website, deliver advertisements on and through the TekkiShop Website, and so on.
- MANAGING COOKIES Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on this TekkiShop Website.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
- TekkiShop will ensure that you can exercise your rights pertaining to your Personal Information, including rights as provided by various data protection laws. TekkiShop therefore informs you that you are entitled:
- to have access to your Personal Information upon simple request – that is, you may receive a copy of such data (if requested), unless such data is made directly available to you, for instance within your personal account
- to have access upon simple request, and free of charge, the categories, and names of addresses of third parties that have received Personal Information for direct marketing purposes
- to obtain a rectification of your Personal Information should it be inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete
- to obtain the deletion of your Personal Information in the situations set forth by applicable data protection law (the 'right to be forgotten')to wi thdraw your consent to the data processing without affecting the lawfulness of processing, where your Personal Information has been collected and processed on the basis of your consent
- to object to the processing of your Personal Information (where it has been collected and processed on the basis of legitimate interests of TekkiShop) in which case we may ask you to justify your request by explaining to us your particular situation
- to request a limitation of the data processing in the situations set forth by applicable law, and
- to have your Personal Information directly transferred by TekkiShop to a third-party processor of your choice (where technically feasible and when processing is based on your consent).
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- TekkiShop is committed to protecting the security of the information TekkiShop collects, including the Personal Information you provide, and the non-identifiable information TekkiShop collects via cookies and automated tools. TekkiShop has implemented an information security program that contains appropriate administrative, technical and physical controls that are reasonably designed to safeguard the information TekkiShop collects and to minimize the chance of unauthorized access, misuse, alteration, destruction or loss.TekkiShop reviews its information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access, and TekkiShop restricts access to Personal Information to employees, contractors or trusted partners who need that information to process it as described.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
- Please contact TekkiShop if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement. You can reach TekkiShop online anytime at: www.TekkiShop.com. You can also reach us via mail or by phone at:
11402 NW 41st Street Suite 211-624
Doral, Florida 33178