About Orders & Pre-Orders
How do I place an order?
- Log in to your TekkiShop account and select the products you would like to order
- You can search different products using the search bar at the top of the home screen or you may also use the categories located at the top of the home page.
- Once you find the item you wish to order, enter the quantity you need to order and then click the cart icon located to the right. Repeat this action until you have selected all the items you wish to order.
- When you have completed your order selections, click the view cart button or the cart icon at the top of the homepage. Under the cart you can edit or delete any items before placing your order
- When you are ready to complete the transaction, click "Checkout".
- Please make sure to confirm the shipping and billing address and click "process-proceed to final step".
- If you are placing large orders ( $10K+) you can send an excel file to your account manager and he will upload the order into the system for your
- Orders placed before 11:00 am EST it will ship the same business day, If it is submitted after 11:00 am EST your order will be processed the next business day.
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
Please check your tracking information under your profile. This will indicate how long a shipment will take to arrive at your store or warehouse. We work with FedEx and UPS.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Discover. Please contact your Account Manager for more information regarding Credit Terms.
Do you accept alternative payment methods?
Behalf terms are also available. Please contact your account manager for additional information.
Can I place multiple orders simultaneously?
Orders need to be placed per store. You can copy the previous orders to expedite the process and quickly change the shipping address.
Where can I find my account information and ordering history?
- Please login to your account.
- Got to Billing.
- All ordering history is under Order History.
Does my Cart delete or save when I log out of my account?
All products in your shopping cart will remain there while you login and logout until you place your order. Please it is important to understand that products in your cart don’t secure inventory. Our inventory changes on a daily basis due to demand. The sooner you place your order the better.
Can I pre-order some items?
Yes, you can pre order item that are new, coming soon, or currently out of stock. Please contact your account manager for additional support.
Do you offer backorders?
Tekki wants to simplify the purchasing process and do not offer back order. We offer the option to email you once an item is back in stock so you can order it on time. Our Account manager will work with you to help you create the best lineup for your store or distribution center. This includes how to avoid having missing items in the future.
How do I Set up/Ship to another location?
- Please Log in to your account.
- Go to your profile.
- Select Shipping address and update.
What is the minimum per order?
Our minimum order requirement is $75.00 per order. This help you minimize shipping cost and increase profits.
Do you charge for shipping?
We offer free Ground Shipping for all orders over $350.00. We work with FedEx and UPS and we provide very competitive rates.
Where can I see my pricing?
Once you have successfully registered your account your designated account manager will get in contact with you to welcome you and provide you with a formal introduction to Tekkishop.com. Once we understand all your business needs we will provide you full wholesale pricing access.
Do you offer tiered pricing?
Tekki wants to offer you the most competitive pricing for your business needs. The initial discovery call with your account manage is key to obtain the best price possible. That is why we don’t offer simple tiered pricing.
How can I add a new method of payment/ credit card?
This is a secure and easy process.
- Please log into your account.
- Select ‘My Account'.
- Select Update Billing.
- Add new credit card by selecting 'Add New Card' and entering the information.
Why is my account restricted on certain products?
Tekki works with many premium brands. Some brands require an approval from the manufacturer which will allow you to wholesale their products. Please if you would like to buy any additional brands get in contact with your Account manager and he will guide you through the process.
Other General Questions
Do you offer have a catalog or price list?
Yes, we do! We manage over 60K SKUs. During the discovery call with you account manager he will provide you with additional information regarding Excel catalog for midsize/large distribution.
What is your warranty/ RMA policy?
Tekki offers a 90-day limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship on products shipped from our Florida warehouse. All returns and exchanges require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.